On behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee, it is with great pleasure that we welcome you to the 2nd International Conference on Adolescent Medicine and Child Psychology during October 6-7, 2016 at London, UK. Child Psychology 2016 is a unique forum to bring together worldwide distinguished academics in the field of Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Child Health, public health professionals, scientists, academic scientists, industry researchers, scholars to exchange about state of the art research and technologies.
The main theme of the conference is “New Insights on advanced research and deciphering behavioral strategies in child development” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions from basic research to innovations in all Expertise.
• Child Health and Psychology
• Child Abuse and Neglect
• Child Development and Stages
• Child and Maternal health Nursing
• Bullying, Aggression and Addictions
• Adolescent Psychology
• Neonatal and Pediatric Psychology
• Neonatal and Pediatric Nursing
• Child Educational and School Psychology
• Clinical Child Psychology
• Positive Psychology
• Cognitive Neuroscience
• Psychological Disorders.
• Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
• Development disciplines and behavior Management
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Rehabilitation Psychology
• Forensic Psychology
• Psychopathology and Psychotherapy
• Psycho Pharmacology
• Psychologist Meetings and Case Reports
Search Keywords / Tags: Mental Health,